Monday, January 19, 2009
- Name: Alice Tuan
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
I'm a playwright and teacher transitioning back into the USA after living, writing, and teaching in Shanghai for the year. At this point, Shanghailand is more a state of mind, recalling back to a place so infinitely interesting and now forming a new lens to look at the United States that is 'America.' (Quotes cuz America really is two continents and not just one superpower country). Alas, the wondering midst the wondering.
- En Route to Hong Kong
- Nanjing de Er Bo Bo
- The Guest House
- Past Future--Shanghai Biennale: Translocalmotion
- Happy New Year!
- G00D 2009
- Christmas/Mao's Birthday in Yanshan
- Have Yourself a Rural Little Christmas
- A Scene by Cherry, Class 2A
- Kung Fu Panda