Saturday, November 8, 2008
- Name: Alice Tuan
- Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
I'm a playwright and teacher transitioning back into the USA after living, writing, and teaching in Shanghai for the year. At this point, Shanghailand is more a state of mind, recalling back to a place so infinitely interesting and now forming a new lens to look at the United States that is 'America.' (Quotes cuz America really is two continents and not just one superpower country). Alas, the wondering midst the wondering.
- Hooray USA
- Good Luck, USA!
- Shanghai Museum of Contemporary Art
- What's in a Name?
- Happy Birthday, Juju!
- Commissary #2, Upstairs Edition
- Meanings and Metaphors
- I Left My (Obama) Pin in Tian Tai City
- The Umbrellas of Shanghai